1. These adorable polka dotted planters over at Positively Splendid! Such an adorable idea! I think I am going to do this project but in different colors, super excited!
2. Wrap bracelets! I love these pinks ones on etsy!
3. These carrot shaped pizzas for Easter! I basically love any holiday ideas that involve healthy options for kids! I think this idea is so cute!!!
4. H&M Kids! I love H&M but I especially love their kids department! It is really affordable, really cute, and also each time I go I notice more and more items made with organic cotton! I can't wait to pair that adorable striped tee with some cute little coral shorts that are on the way for Ava! Which made me realize I'm loving navy/white stripes right now in general because her tee also matches this maxi skirt I just got from Kohl's. I will try not to walk around matching. Lol.
5. Grilling weather. Enough said! I love veggies cooked on the grill!
Have a GREAT weekend everyone! ♥