1. Maxi Skirts! Especially this pink one from Express! I ordered it this week, hopefully I love it just as much once I try it on! :)
2. In honor of Dr Seuss's Birthday, I wanted to share our favorite Dr. Seuss book! Which, of course, you can't narrow it down to just one. So I chose our favorite collection of stories. This one is called Your Favorite Seuss: A Baker's Dozen by the One and Only Dr. Seuss. It has quiet a few of our favorites in it! :)
3. Mrs. Meyers Honeysuckle Counter Top Spray. Now I won't talk on behalf of the spray itself because I honestly haven't been using it that long and I normally don't use this line of products, but, I will say...that the scent is amazing! We're talking you will clean your counters just to smell it kind of amazing ;) Perfect scent for spring! I got ours on Amazon!
4. Multi Grain Peanut Butter Cheerios! Some of my friends were talking about these so I had to give them a try and I'm so glad I did! I don't really eat cereal for breakfast, but I do love having some for when I want a sweet snack and these are perfect for that!
5. ASOS's Pastel Bunting Bracelet! I just think this is adorable! I love the colors, the little bunting detail, and the price! :)
Have a great weekend everyone! Don't forget to enter the giveaway if you haven't yet! ;) ♥