Friday, March 2, 2012

Things I'm ♥ ing Friday!

thingsimlovingfriday02
 1. Maxi Skirts! Especially this pink one from Express! I ordered it this week, hopefully I love it just as much once I try it on! :)

2. In honor of Dr Seuss's Birthday, I wanted to share our favorite Dr. Seuss book! Which, of course, you can't narrow it down to just one. So I chose our favorite collection of stories. This one is called Your Favorite Seuss: A Baker's Dozen by the One and Only Dr. Seuss. It has quiet a few of our favorites in it! :)

3. Mrs. Meyers Honeysuckle Counter Top Spray. Now I won't talk on behalf of the spray itself because I honestly haven't been using it that long and I normally don't use this line of products, but, I will say...that the scent is amazing! We're talking you will clean your counters just to smell it kind of amazing ;) Perfect scent for spring! I got ours on Amazon!

4. Multi Grain Peanut Butter Cheerios! Some of my friends were talking about these so I had to give them a try and I'm so glad I did! I don't really eat cereal for breakfast, but I do love having some for when I want a sweet snack and these are perfect for that!

5. ASOS's Pastel Bunting Bracelet! I just think this is adorable! I love the colors,  the little bunting detail, and the price! :)

Have a great weekend everyone! Don't forget to enter the giveaway if you haven't yet! ;) ♥

6 comments:

  1. Will totally have to try the Mrs. Myers Spray! Fun Post. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will also have to try it... we are moving back home to california, by the end of summer hopefully. Your girls and Zoe should play. :) (Zoe has no friends. except E.T)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you too Laurie! & Yeah give it a try ladies! It smells similar to like Bath & Body's Cucumber Melon, etc! Yummy! :)

    and definitely Leah! I had no idea you guys were moving back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Holly! I've awarded you with the Liebster blog award! Check out the Link Here..
    http://rookiewife520.blogspot.com/2012/03/another-award-liebster-blog-award.html

    and spread the love :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps i want the maxi skirt in celestial blue...i have a nailpolish that would match!!

    ReplyDelete