Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Miss Ava! ♥

I can hardly believe my baby is THREE today! When everyone says the time flies...they aren't kidding, it really has! I am so grateful we were blessed with such a sweet baby girl. I truly feel like Ava is the sweetest thing walking this planet Earth. The things she says truly bring a tear to my eye! I will try not to get sappy, I've had enough of that for the day, lol! Here are some quick photos!

ava
such a beauty! ♥

yey
Screaming and running around saying "YEY! WEEHOO!" because she was totally in L♥VE with the dress up storage project we completed as her birthday gift! Yes, that is what we have been working on lately! That and a little cute pink dress up chest that holds the dress up jewelry, feather boas, jewelry, etc :) It is SO precious!!

dressup1

and of course no dress up storage is complete without being filled of pretty dresses!
DSC_2378

Have a great week everyone! I am off to snuggle with my birthday girl and play some dress up! ;)

2 comments:

  1. that is so super cute!! any little girls dream to have all those princess dresses! you must post pics of her wearing them.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava is really a little angel. Her dress fit her very much. I am very picky in my kids dress

    ReplyDelete