Friday, April 27, 2012

Things I'm ♥ing Friday!

thingsimlovingapril29

1. Rumor has it that Essie is going to be releasing this gorgeous "Mirror Metallics" collection! I am hoping it's soon!!! Photo Credit.

2. Eat Sleep Cuddle's gold leaf notepads! How pretty are these?! Must do.

3. Free People's Seafoam Flag Scarf! Love love the color of this! It's out of stock online but fingers crossed our store still has some in stock! :)

4. Kate Spade Ticker Tape Plates & Mugs. Well, this stemmed from all these ideas I see on pinterest where people organize their jewelry by simply setting it on cute little plates and bowls. So naturally, I started hunting for pretty plates & bowls and came across these. Sigh. Now I can't  picture my girly area without them. Photo Credit.

5. Wee Mouse Tin House! Such a cute idea! You can actually purchase the pattern as well!

Hope you all had a great weekend!!! The thing I am hearts;ing most of all this week is that hubby took some time off and we have the next NINE days off with him! ♥ Nothing too crazy planned just lots of family time which we are looking forward to!!

I am..slowly...pulling together some ideas for my Alex storage and I can't wait to share it all with you once it's done. Which...might be awhile! I don't want to even begin until I know exactly what it is I am going for!  So, my plan is to have it all pretty and complete by the end of May! I'll try to update as I go along but so far...I'm just trying to get an idea of what I want where, etc!  Wish me luck :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment