Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Weekend Instagram!

Disney Little People Castle

Paper
yet another 25 page paper complete. No big deal. :P

Baggy Sweater Love
sweater love!

Mommy & Ava
Me & one of my Princesses after Trick or Treating at Daddy's work!

ladybuglex
My other Princess/Lady Bug :)

after the craziness of a busy school week, hubby took me out for some pampering in the form of treats and shopping with my loves--perfect end to the weekend! 

Besties
How precious are they?!

Macarons
The only macarons to make it home. A pumpkin, rose water, and creme brulee, amazing!

Secret of the Wings
and after a nice family movie night--I am feeling refreshed and looking forward to week OFF from school! I can't wait to do  some simple things like 1. actual sleep at night and 2. actually sleep again. oh and maybe some grocery shopping without having to rush back home!

Boy, I  hadn't missed the "college days"/sleepless nights at all. :)

Hope you all had a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment