Friday, June 15, 2012

Week Three Challenges!

Hi guys! We're off to family date night but I just wanted to post next week's challenges quick! :) Here you go!!! WEEK THREE! Have a great weekend! Talk to you all soon! ♥


“If I had my had my child to raise over again:

I’d build self-esteem first and the house later
I’d finger paint more and point the finger less
I would do less correcting and more connecting
I’d take my eyes off my watch and watch with my eyes
I would care to know less and know to care more
I’d take more hikes and fly more kites
I’d stop playing serious and seriously play
I would run through more fields and gaze at more stars
I’d do more hugging and less tugging
I’d see the oak tree in the acorn more often
I would be firm less often and affirm much more
I’d model less about the love of power
And more about the power of love.”
~ Diane Loomans




2 comments:

  1. <3 we don't get to go anywhere this weekend booo b/c Greg has to work, but so far the kids said they liked game night the best...sooo we'll be doing a no internet and game night again next week along with the other challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to do this week! We already have plans to head out in the am but I will def be doing PJ day on another day! I am already excited about trying to spend 15 mins with each kid alone!

    ReplyDelete