Friday, April 13, 2012

Things I'm ♥ing Friday!!!

thingsimlovingfridayapril13

1. Giulina & Bill! Oh my how I ♥ them! I think they are just the sweetest couple and love watching their show!!!

2. Vitatops! If you follow me on instagram you know I have been loving me some vitatops this week! We get the Banana Nut & Deep Chocolate flavors and we love them both! I would say banana nut is my fav! They are a great healthier alternative to typical "sweets". Plus, they are frozen and you can warm them up in the microwave for a bit so they are nice and warm. Pefection! ♥

3. BlaBla Kids Lillipop & Luigi! Aren't these the cutest?! Our family has a huge love for Blabla products! Both of the girls "loveys" ended up being Blabla, some might think coincidence, but I don't! They are just so soft and cuddly and the girls both love them, I think these new ones need to eventually find their way to our home!

4. Nars Kutki Polish! This is such a pretty color! I added it to my wishlist!

5. Jewelry Organization Inspiration! I have declared this upcoming week as my week of spring cleaning. I just want to get a few things reorganized and jewelry is one of the things I am stuck on! So I have spent a lot of time hunting on pinterest for inspiration! Let's see what I can come up with!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!! ♥

2 comments:

  1. I don't normally watch reality shows, but I'm so addicted to Guilana and Bill! They are the cutest sweetest couple EVER. and I'm lovin' that nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, Laurie! I get so excited to watch their show each week! ♥

      Delete