Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day 2013!
When the going gets good, don't forget to get humble.

mothersday


Macaron Love


I hope all the mommies out there had a wonderful Mother's Day!

I really wanted to go to the domestic violence shelter on Mother's day and  show them that we were thinking of them! There are so many important mommies there! It was really neat putting the little care packages together with the girls and my hubby! I won't go too into details on it today but those women will never know how much allowing me to walk into their lives touched my heart and I can't imagine spending the day in any better way! Truly a blessing! I really don't know what else to even say I'm still just on emotion overload and so touched by the entire experience!!!

It was an amazing weekend filled with celebrating lots of very deserving, amazing people! I'm starting the week feeling totally blessed and refreshed and ready to make things happen!

Mother's Day



"Grace is not given because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them."

"You will never be called upon to give anyone more grace than God has already given you"

"God never called us to be busy. He called us to be fruitful."


2 comments: