Saturday, March 2, 2013

"ChelseaMADE" us some adorable goodies! ♥

ChelseaMADE 7

I know I know. Where have I been?! I have about a billion photos to upload--and I'm starting with these cuties. I really wanted to share some updated photos of the girls so I figured I'd might as well take some and let them show off some of their new accessories!
My very talented little sis, ChelseaMADE, us some ADORABLE goodies for Christmas and because she just started a "Spring Cleaning" sale I really really wanted to share some of her work with you all in case you want to take advantage of the sale!! 

Alexa is wearing a green cowl & Ava has on a pink necklace scarf!

ChelseaMADE 1

ChelseaMADE2

ChelseaMADE 4

ChelseaMADE 3

ChelseaMADE 5

She does custom work too--so go check out her goodies! :)

(You can find links there for her on Instagram, etc as well!)

Have a great weekend everyone!

Ava ChelseaMADE

Lex 1


No comments:

Post a Comment