Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve!!! & Our DIY Play Bakery Reveal!

presentscollage

Merry Christmas Eve! So excited to be saying that! We try not to overload the bottom of our tree with a billion presents, but instead have a few larger ones with lots of meaning behind them. For us this normally involves a DIY project that Hubby and I work on together! We are so pleased with how it came out and I have been so excited to share it with you all!!!
Christmas Set Up

Our Play Bakery


Bakery Banner


Play Bakery Display


Macarons
(don't think you can see the little writing on their signs but payments are taken in forms of hugs) :D

Hot Coca


Stockings

Boo Dogs
One of the main things Ava wanted was a "puppy in a box". Lol.

Girls Play Bakery

Christmas Tree
and with that, I am hopping into bed. That is, if I can sleep. I am worse than a kid when it comes to Christmas!!!

Wishing you all a happy Holiday!


1 comment: