Friday, May 18, 2012

Things I'm ♥ing Friday!

love1

1. Porcelain Elephant Jewelry Bowl from Zgallerie. L♥ this!

2. Target's Cropped Neon Denim! I ordered these in Neon Pink and cannot wait to get them! I don't like investing much money into "trendy" items so I was excited about the $23 price tag--and even more excited that they were pink!

3. BlaBla Kids released some ADORABLE costumes for their dolls! As if their dolls weren't already cute enough, they went and added adorable costumes so we can dress them up as super heroes and princesses now! Ava would freak over these!

4. Oh Happy Day's Veggie Boats! I'm going to have to make these for the girls, adorable!

5. Mario Badescu's Rosewater Facial Spray. I have really been loving his skincare line lately, but especially this spray! It has a lovely price tag of only $7 as well! You can use this to set makeup, to just rehydrate your face, etc.! I love it!

Everyone have a great weekend! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment