Friday, May 11, 2012

Things I'm ♥ing Friday!

things im loving friday

1. Ciate Caviar Manicure in Mother of Pearl! You can find it at Sephora! A hefty price tag but definitely something unique! (Photo Credit.)

2. I believe I have mentioned Lily & Laura bracelets before. But I fell especially in love with these that were featured over on Dallas Shaw,  which were purchased from Mae Movement. So, I went ahead and placed my order, I can't wait to receive them!!

3. Kate Spade's "Lights Out" Pillow! I love the hint of pink this would add to our bedroom!

4. Essie's Eternal Optimist. I know, another polish?! But I have never been able to find a good "nude" nail polish because most of them are too light for my skin tone and don't look right. But this one actually works on me as a nude/pink--perfect! The name is cute too :)

5. Kate Spade Show Me Your Spots Studs! How fun are these?!


Have a great weekend everyone! & Happy Mother's Day on Sunday to all you lovely moms out there! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment