Friday, December 23, 2011

Tamales & a thank you! ♥

DSC_0490
5 dozen tamales steaming & prepping some more to go in next! But before that I just wanted to write a quick thank you to you all!

I snapped a quick pic of the goodies I received today, that I'll be reviewing on a sponsor site later on, but I'm sure you guys will hear more about them soon, I can't wait to try them! From what I see...I can already tell this stuff is going to be amazing! & it's been stuff I've been wanting to try for quite awhile, so I'm really looking forward to it!
DSC_05060

Who would've thought taking pictures of my precious girlies & yummy food--would open up such great opportunities?! It's been quite the blessing this past year to do what I love...and get some great things in return for doing so! So thanks to all of you who have followed along! I really appreciate it & all the kinds words I've received from my followers & sponsors too.

Here's to another great year--thanks everyone! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment