Sunday, December 18, 2011

Our DIY Scalloped Chalkboard Easel ♥

Our DIY Scalloped Chalkboard Easel
Cannot wait to see it sitting in front of the Christmas tree!

The hubby & I love working together on projects around the house, we have sanded, refinished, repainted plenty. But this here...is a first! This is the first thing that has been truly BUILT in our home...and I could not be more proud! This project cost us just $30! Our inspiration came from Restoration Hardware Baby & Child. Their version is gorgeous, I wanted it. Okay so I NEEDED it. But, I didn't think the distressed look would work for us...and I also didn't care much for the price tag. So. There began our project.

I will have more on it later, but for now I'm going to go relax with my fam! The hubby has off ALL this week & we leave for our Disney trip bright and early tomorrow, we're going to need our rest! ♥ have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment